25 uses for Stick It Rescue Double Sided Fashion Tape!
Posted on May 09 2013
Some secrets are worth sharing and with so many uses for our fantastic Double Sided Fashion Tape, we are spilling the beans on our top 25 uses for Stick It Rescue fashion tape!
Dispensed straight from the roll, Stick It Rescue Double Sided Fashion Tape can be cut as short, or as long as your want to keep fabric on fabric on fabric on skin! Our generous 5 metre roll of fashion tape will ensure you never get caught revealing more than you should!
Also don't forget our 20 pack of Double Sided Fashion Tape Strips which offers you all the convenience of the best double-sided fashion tape in conveniently cut strips!
Here are our favourite 25 uses for Stick It Rescue Fashion Tape:
- Secure revealing necklines
- Secure belt ends
- Hold a scarf in place
- Keep pendants facing the right way around
- Hide bra straps
- Prevent your bikini from slipping
- Manage pocket ‘gape’ for a more flattering silhouette
- Customise your hem length for different shoes or occasions
- Hold leg warmers in place
- Prevent silky head scarves from sliding off
- Keep halter tops in place
- Attach body jewellery and crystals
- Hold blazer cuffs in place
- Secure a wrap top or dress in position
- Stick collars down
- Attach temporary hat trims
- Roll and secure jeans in place
- Manage shirt ‘gape’ on button through shirts
- Keep layers in place
- Hold your sarong up
- Create cardigan lapels
- Keep strapless tops and dresses where you want them
- Hem pants and jeans temporarily
- Roll it onto your hangers to keep garments from slipping off
- Use to stick pic’s of your boyfriend, dog or your mum on your bathroom mirror (ooops! did I just type that?!)
What are your Stick It Rescue Tape secrets girls? Do you have any creative uses for our super popular, always handy Stick It Rescue Fashion Tape?
We want to know…..
Need more tape? Get yours here!